Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Sunday

Subject:  My Day 20 – Sunday in Anchorage on the way to Homer, Alaska today
“Today is the first day of the rest of my life”.  Not my quote but one I fully embrace and did use in my working world past sometimes I thought I needed it just to get through the day. Words now seem to me to have more a sense of purpose.  Together they can easily propel (me) onto an adventure like the one I seem to be now living.  The virtual world makes it so that now before the real adventure begins we can go on a virtual one.  Thanks internet.  Is half the magic the journey itself?
Great quote goes here!   There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.  - Albert Einstein
Second great quote for the ladies goes here!  "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."   Marilyn Monroe
My final quote to you:  Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets. So love the ones who treat you right, forget the ones who don’t. Remember that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life, then let it.
No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. (Jessie’s quote) 

Have a great Sunday and see you on the trail!

Trawlercat

No comments:

Post a Comment