Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All Packed and Ready to Go!



Subject: All Packed Up & Ready to Go


Its amazing how we always manage to fill up the amount of space available. If my 2002 Jeep Wrangler X was a four door I'm sure that I could find a few other goodies to pack up.


Here is what is in there: Top left is the Big Agnes. I slept in the little Agnes while on the Pacific Crest trail and it is just about the right size for one adult. The Big Agnes is big enough for Ozzie, Harriett and the rest of their family too!


Top middle: My ULA backpack. This pack is just 20 ounces. It is now loaded with everything I carried while out on the trail. I hiked for 600 miles coming off the trail every 3 or 4 days to clean up, eat good resupply and stay in a hotel. If I find a good trail - I'll take it thats why the pack is coming along.


Top right: Five gallon water can plus a bucket with poop bags and more.


Bottom left: Jeep Box with spares

Bottom left: Duffel with camping gear i.e. blow up Coleman, chair, table etc.


Bottom right: North face waterproof bag full of all my left over resupply food - mountain house, snacks etc. About a one month supply.


Trawlercat

No comments:

Post a Comment